 Space / 5790
  nice toilet

nice toilet, it amazes me how often people forget the necessary things... in regards to the dullness of this one, even uninteresting (by topic) models can still be interesting by detail. almost all cars/ships/buildings/etc. have lots of little (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: nice toilet

Heh. Thanks Paul! I try to put a toilet in my larger spacecraft. If figure they're usually longer range vehicles and the crew would need facilities instead of the usual spacesuit potty-bags. ;^) ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (23 years ago, 6-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: nice toilet

Speaking of toilets... when great lego minds get together? (URL) Hartzog" <panarchy23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G6prBx.CIt@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: nice toilet

(...) Hehe! I love the X-ray machine. That control panel design is very nice. Looks like it should have some heads of state sitting around it discussing the Blacktron situation. :^D ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (23 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: nice toilet

Lincoln Smith <lincolns@cogs.susx.ac.uk> wrote in message news:G6wCyp.91@lugnet.com... (...) I've used my own modification of Todd's toilet design on my most recent (unfinished) ship. I'm waiting to finish out the top deck before showing pictures. (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  wow

hey u got a nice toilet too :-) (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)