 Space / 579
Re: Ok I needa lil help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 04:30:55 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tom McDonald writes:
In lugnet.space, Bruce Hobbs writes:
Ok dis is my 1st time postin' here but not my 1st time postin' on 1 of these
kinda servers. got it? good.  Any way Where can I get a buttload of white'
black' an' grey 4X2 square blocks? you know like
this:

                        o o o o
                        o o o o

like dat' I need the kind that come in those cheap "1200 for 20$" bucket not
the kind that are skinny...I think I put just a tad bit to much info herea.

I failed to mention that this is for my battleship that im making & thats the
only reason im puttin' it in da' space them channel.

Hi Bruce and welcome to Lugnet!

I gotta admit it sounds like you've got great plans, but I also gotta admit
that if you want to buy stuff from anyone here, you've gotta go to
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade or lugnet.market.auction for that. That's the
appropriate and best place to express your desire to acquire! :)

-Tom McD.
radiotitan.8m.com
when replying, hard to starboard Mr. Dobson, there's a spamberg dead ahead!

Righhhhhht... Umm do I hafta auction? I mean, I dont want what I could get for
20$ be 40$ in an auction..... I hate auctions...one time I auctioned over A
hat that kid rock wore....I bid 5$....wowwwww I lost actually....well thats my
auctioning story