 Space / 5775
Re: Alpha-1 Hoses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 22:51:12 GMT

In lugnet.space, Steve Burge writes:
Does anyone know the lengths of the hoses from the Alpha-1 Rocket base? I
assume these are the same as Pneumatic hoses - and I seem to have a few
spare lengths of those now.

   Steve

Steve,

I just measured the one remaining hose I have left from this set (man how I
wish I kept better track of sets from when I was a kid!!) and after 20 some
years of life, it is 4 inches long. :)

Hope that helps!

Joel
http://home.columbus.rr.com/jacobsen/html/Main/lego%20creations.htm