 Space / 5761
  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update! 1/3/01

Cool. Excellent job at pulling off the color scheme. I love the orange technic bits offf the flare throwbot. I'm all for going in new directions with color schemes for space ships. I love the off centered cockpit and protruding sensor array thing. I (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update! 1/3/01

(...) Thanks. I was really itching to use my orange bricks from the S@H pumkpin. :^) (...) Well, the off-center cockpit is obviously influenced by the Millennium Falcon. The sensor boom thing I just thought would look neat. Tim C. called it a diving (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)