 Space / 5648
Re: Site Update (mecha!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 21:58:56 GMT

Thanks Greg! Yeah, you're absolutely correct about arthropod-mecha designs
looking the same, that's why I tried so hard to make this one different.

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://tor-pw1.netcom.ca/~milovan/index.htm

In lugnet.build.mecha, Greg Majewski writes:
Holy Shnikies!
That mech is huge! And awesome to boot! I really like the arthropod-ish look
to it, and I really like that its design is nothing like any of your other
mecha. (Nothing negative, but most of them look exactly alike.) Do more!

Greg "For every action there is an equal and opposite government plan" • Majewski
http://www.geocities.com/citrusx__/q.html