 Space / 5633
5632  |  5634
Subject:
Site Update (mecha!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 05:37:55 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

New: Six-Legged Mecha of Mass-Destruction

http://members.attcanada.ca/~milovan/MAP05.htm

New: Micro-Fig Building (okay, so I was bored!)

http://members.attcanada.ca/~milovan/NebulaHQ.htm

LMKWYT

BTW Yes, my camera skills are bad, and no I don't want 50 messages saying how
bad they are. However some insightful e-mails would be nice. ;-)

!!! Fear not L-CADers, I will MLCAD the B-05 MAP soon... !!!

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://members.attcanada.ca/~milovan/index.htm