 Space / 5623
Re: New Space Police creation (with link!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 21:15:02 GMT

"D M Garcia" <dmglego@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Here is the link before I forget:

This is what happens when I get 10 days off for the holidays.  The turrets
did not come out too well on the sides, but I was in a hurry.  Can hold 4
officers and 3 pods with a slight mod.  I borrowed some styling cues from
the Mission Commander,  but unlike the 6986, it has some noticeable means • of
propulsion.

    Snazzy!  Makes me want to hunt down Space Police sets.  Does the back of
it have silver parts, or is that just an unfortunate flash artifact?

-john
jcfiala@cssltd.com