 Space / 5620
Re: I missed something, didn't I?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 20:06:32 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jude Beaudin writes:
Other than the Falcon, which sets contain <part:30201>? (the inverted saucer
corners)

I thought it was only used in the Falcon and so I decided I would never own
anymore but I see in partsref the keywords UFO and Insectoid. Plus not to
mention the black ones used on the Dark Gundams.

  http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6198

  This set had four of them in black.

     Dave!