 Space / 5596
    Farscape1 —Jon Palmer
   This is my first rendition of the Farscape 1 from (duh) Farscape. The ship in the show looks a little like nasa's x38. I built this to be as small as possible and think it looks like its the right side. Later I'll probably redo this and maybe build (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: Farscape1 —Jon Palmer
     (...) Cursed spellcheck...size (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: Farscape1 —Trevor Pruden
     (...) Very nice. I've actually done something similar in the past, but I always got hung up on the canopy. I think the solid black slope works well. Of course, I like the ship that lands with four legs linke a crouching animal in the Farscape (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: Farscape1 —Mark Sandlin
   (...) I like it! ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)