 Space / 5586
5585  |  5587
Subject:
My latest MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 2000 05:31:48 GMT

  I just finished uploading my newest creation, the Personal Airspeeder, to
Brickshelf.  The address is:
  About the speeder itself, it is a small, one person airspeeder.  It's
maximum speed, range, and flight ceiling is 60 mph, 80 miles, and 200 feet,
respectively.  Armed only with a forward micro-missle launcher, it scouts
ahead and surveys the terrain.  The thrust system can be angled all the way
from down, to past vertical.  Please let me know what you think.  Oh, and
more Imagination Center pictures have been uploaded too (almost 1/3 done!).

P.S.  Is this the first LOM MOC?  I used almost only parts from the Red
Planet Cruiser, so does that count?