 Space / 5532
Re: Can you get these sets........ [Life on Mars]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 20:09:59 GMT

"Robbie Anderson" <B50twice@aol.com> wrote in message
Can you get the "Life On Mars" sets at Toys R' Us? IF you can, would • anyone
happen to know their prices? If anyone knows, please E-mail me at:
B50twice@aol.com. Whoever does, thanks!

  I'm replying here for everyone's benefit... if anyone else wants to
e-mail him, go ahead.. :)

Here's what I've seen at TRU:

7310 MonoJet  $4
7311 Red Planet Cruiser  $7
7312 T3-Trike $10
7313 Red Planet Protector $20
7314 Recon-Mech RP $20
7315 Solar Explorer $35
7316 Excavation Searcher $50

Plus a 3-pack that has the 7311 and two other small sets
that would be worthy of being polybag sets (7308 & 7309).
On the back of their boxes it shows two other small
polybag-sized sets as well (I think 7302 & 7303, but not
100% sure since I don't have the boxes with me here), but
they're not yet available, AFAIK.

The large 7317 martian base is still nowhere to be seen,
but will likely be $90.

Most of the info you need on these can easily be found
here on LUGNET:

      http://guide.lugnet.com/set/?qc=lego/system/lifeonmars

--
-Bones-  "Being Optimized for Nocturnal Exploration and Sabotage"
= http://www.necrobones.com/        = NecroBones Enterprises