 Space / 5528
    Re: Digital Camera Pictures —Mark Sandlin
   Jonathan Mizner at mizners@aol.com wrote: <snip> (...) Yeah, they're so bad they aren't even visible! ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Digital Camera Pictures —Jonathan Mizner
   (...) What do you mean? Yes, I was only able to post 5 of them out of 25, but they should be there. Is anyone else having this problem? I sent Huw Millington several of them, and he recieved and read them perfectly fine. Please contact me if you are (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Digital Camera Pictures —Kyle Keppler
   (...) I would say everyone is having this problem! You forgot the link and didn't even realalize thats what mark was joking around about! </Kyle> (URL) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Digital Camera Pictures —Jonathan Mizner
   (...) Oh, sorry. I can only put pictures onto Brickshelf, but since I hadn't posted them yet I just mentioned them. Sorry to confuse everyone. The link to the site is: (URL) The pictures are pretty big, when I start taking pictures of all the MOC's (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)