 Space / 5513
5512  |  5514
Subject:
Land Carrier MK II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 23:12:32 GMT

I have started on a new version of the Land Carrier

You can see this model evolve at
http://www.thewilkesfamily.freeserve.co.uk/lcII.htm

According to its manufacturers, Wilkes Heavy Industries, the Land Carrier MK
II will be the largest wheeled vehicle ever constructed.
It also has the largest ever wheels, which were specially constructed for
the project.

So far, the chassis has been delivered.
The superstructure will be added next

Cross posted to technic as there's a surprise in it for them too!

regards
lawrence