 Space / 5508
    Re: Eidolon Engineering releases Spiffcraft to Public —Dave Schuler
   (...) After no small delay... (URL) I'm reluctant to post the DAT file until the dome becomes available, or should I post it anyway? Dave! (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: Eidolon Engineering releases Spiffcraft to Public —Mark Sandlin
     (...) HOORAY! Actually, if you could change the dome hinge to red, that would be great. I finally got my hands on a red hinge this weekend (Thanks, Wayne!) so it all matches now. :^) Thanks for the credit! ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: Eidolon Engineering releases Spiffcraft to Public —Franklin W. Cain
   (...) Post it! Post it! Please! Franklin (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)