 Space / 5494
Re: Site Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 23:03:24 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Duane Hess at DNJHESS@ZDNETMAIL.COM wrote:

I've gotten around to updating my site. I welcome any comments, criticisms
or ideas which are not Geocities related. (I've been having massive problems
with them lately) It's also a new upload, so let me know if pictures don't
load properly, or links are broken.

Thanks,

-Duane
http://www.geocities.com/dnjhess/lego.html

Hmmm, the thumbnail for "space utility vehicle 1" looks suspiciously like a
TIE fighter.

Other than that, how about a simple "Welcome to Duane's Page" sort of splash
page graphic or some such?

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin

I think I found the problem with the thumbnails - Somehow the files were
corrupted during the upload. That's what I get for using Geocities. Anyway,
it's free and you get what you pay for. All the pictures should load now. I
even uploaded a couple missing ZIP files. :-)

Splash graphics... I'll have to look into that. I'm new to the whole web
design thing, so I'm going with baby steps. All I know is that I like the
new site a whole lot better than the old one.

-Duane