 Space / 5436
5435  |  5437
Subject:
Hikaru Systems unveils new product
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 10:18:54 GMT

Hikaru Systems was at the 11th annual Urban Survival Convention in Tokyo 4
this weekend. They gave the public a glimpse of their newest product: The
Battle Interface Unit. A celebrity Spaceman was on hand to demonstrate some
of it's features. The user will ride comfortably inside and interface with
the unit. The interface level is customized according to the degree of the
user's wetwire. Full integration allows for seamless action. Think and the
unit will carry out an action.

Having no weapons or means of movement of it's own, the unit is designed to
be the core for 3rd party development. Modification possibilities appear to
be endless. With the proper additions the Unit can tackle any environment.
Land, air, sea, space, city. It is not known whether Hikaru Systems itself
will create extensions for the unit or not but as of press time several
companies and organizations have already mentioned great interest and even
development.

An earlier Hikaru Systems' favorite, the Ronin was at the display as well.

Images of the two products can be found here:

LMNWYT
-Jon