 Space / 5404
Re: My website is up! (used to be: Re: (no subject))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 02:47:36 GMT

"Trevor Pruden" <trevor_pruden@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Tim, which fest is this?

Is this the Train fest in early January, or a different one?  Do you have
details?  I'd hate to miss it.

Oh...as far as the train show goes, I'm not sure if I'm coming or not.  We'll
see what my schedule and bank account say then. :-)
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114 - AIM: TimCourtne