 Space / 5382
    to Mark Sandlin about chatting —Jon Palmer
   I went ahead and grabbed AIM so we could chat about the new site. I'm in Norman tonight but will be back in Tulsa tomorrow (for the first time in weeks) so I'll install AIM on my own comp. On a slight side note I found you (under the handle (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)