 Space / 5375
Re: Updating site... Feedback request!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 01:32:17 GMT

"Mark Nelson" <3nelsons@pressenter.com> wrote in message
news:G5L51w.Hw7@lugnet.com...
Hey there all.

I'm doing MAJOR reconstruction on my Lego site, and I'm wondering if some of
you guys would take a look at it and give me some feedback on how you like
the page design and stuff. Thanks,

Looks nice.  I would put a title at the top, though.  Let us know when it is
done.
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114 - AIM: TimCourtne