 Space / 5298
  Re: x-1 Gunboat cockpit help needed!

(...) Just a small suggestion.... UCS X-wing canopy? Greeetz, Jay (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: x-1 Gunboat cockpit help needed!

(...) Good idea Jay! I hadn't thought of that... probably 'cause I don't own one. But it looks like it would work fairly well. I modeled the cockpit idea I came up with in MLCad and while it's ok it looks like it would work better as an Imperial (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)