 Space / 5256
Re: Behold The Power Of Cheese...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 14:30:52 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nick Cameron writes:
This is some info on Doc (From life on mars) from lego.com/mars:

Reread these two lines:

Mac: FAVORITE FOOD: Cheeseburgers
Doc: DISLIKES: Cheese

BEHOLD THE POWER OF CHEESE!!!

UAAAGHH!

I'm a scientist also and like Doc I hate cheese too:

look at my memberpage (#448) at Lugnet:

- My favorite Foods: liquorice, potato fritter (and I really hate cheese!)

- I could never... eat cheese! Even if you offer my 100.000$ I never would
touch it. Maybe a million could make me weak, but I fear I could get a real
physical shock!

- more free time, less cheese products

Leg Godt!

Ben