 Space / 5232
Re: New Comic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 08:41:26 GMT

"Nick Crocco" <swatlego@aol.com> wrote in message news:G5CFKE.Hzn@lugnet.com...
Hey hey! I just created a new Brickshelf account and I uploaded a comic I've
been working on. You can check it out by clicking here:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Swatlego

The pictures are a little on the large side, but I think it is worth the
wait. Be sure to tell me what you think!!

Cool! :-)  I love the indubitable references to a couple classic movies!
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114 - AIM: TimCourtne