 Space / 5197
  Re: First Test of the Spamcake Drive

(...) Oh. I see. (...) If you're a Jeff Foxworthy fan. "You might find this routine funny *if*.... you're into home trepanning." (...) Hmm. You didn't go to Carnegie Mellon for grad school by any chance, did you? That's where this guy ended up. eric (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: First Test of the Spamcake Drive

(...) Not that it's entirely out of the universe, either. (...) Or if the alternative is worse! (...) Mmmm...broiled Spam with a slice of Carnegie Mellon on the side. Nope, didn't go there...but I was downwind from it, I think, which could explain (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)