 Space / 5163
  Re: Space World

I was considering pair.com, since it was recommended as being very stable. Anyone have any objection? ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space World

(...) Wait... what's this all about? -- Andrew, Agent 0007 (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space World

It's about getting Space World up and running. You been under a rock? ;^) Read thru the old posts, man. ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space World

It doesn't matter to me. I'm not really up on servers and whatnot. Heck, my pages are either Geocities or my ISP, so I have no real reference points. Are we sending the $$ after Xmas? That would be easier, but $10 isn't a hardship or anything, so if (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space World

You can paypal it to me. Whenever you like, is fine. ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space World

(...) Mark, send me a mailing address on a private channel. You can then let me know when the $$ goes through. Unfortunately I do not use paypal. Trev. (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space World

Actually, Mr Muffin Head, I don't use paypal either (I'm not sure I fully understand it). So I'll just send you a money order, just use my email above to give me the info. Evil Wayne ___...___ "There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

  (canceled)