 Space / 5098
  Advances in Spamcake Technology

TERRA (Interstellar Press), Today, Lego Space Force scientists announced a new strain of Spamcake so powerful, it can only be safely contained within a magnetic field. Photos of the specially converted armored van and Space Police escort follow. (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Advances in Spamcake Technology

This really makes me want to by some pink bricks. I don't think I have 1 pink brick. I'm not sure about trans green canopies and pink though. I really like the little Spam cake containment thing. Great use of just a few parts. Those bell jars can be (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Advances in Spamcake Technology

This really makes me want to by some pink bricks. I don't think I have 1 pink brick. I'm not sure about trans green canopies and pink though. I really like the little Spam cake containment thing. Great use of just a few parts. Those bell jars can be (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Advances in Spamcake Technology

(...) :D bwa hahahaha Mark...that was great! I agree with Jon - those bell jars are neat. I'm glad I made a point of picking one up. I think we should invent a new form of hyperdrive: the spamcake drive! It would be neato to have a technologically (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

Great job, Mark. I think the colors are very cool. -- Bob Fay rfay@we.mediaone.net The Shop (URL) Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:B650779E.8464%s...ink.com... (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Advances in Spamcake Technology

Heh. Thanks Jon, The idea occurred when I bought a Paradisa set for my wife and had a single pink 1x1 plate left over. Of course, I thought: Spamcake! But what to do... then I saw the Brick House of Horrors, and I decided to put the Spamcake in the (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Advances in Spamcake Technology

Well, now that spamcake technology has come to this point, it will only be a matter of calculating the proper spamcake/antispamcake ratio to power an entire vessel. ;^D ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Advances in Spamcake Technology

Groovy stuff Mr. Muffin head - :::narrows eyes::: - if that is your real name... So where do those bell jars come from? [Sylvia Plath anyone?] Evil Wayne ___...___ "There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness." (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Advances in Spamcake Technology

(...) Muahahahahaha! (...) I ordered mine off brickbay. I honestly don't know where they originate. Anyone else know? ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Advances in Spamcake Technology

(...) They were in some Ninja and Belville sets that I know of. 6033 Treasure Transport comes to mind. Jude (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Advances in Spamcake Technology

Mark, What color is antispamcake? Pat J (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Advances in Spamcake Technology

Well, considering that antispamcake is a purely theoretical substance at this time, it really stands to a rather unscientific guess. Rumor has it that LSF labs have conjectured that it may be a shade of "dusty blue" but the color may in fact range (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Advances in Spamcake Technology

(...) Also, Pharaoh's Forbidden Ruins 5988 has one that holds a gem. Joel (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Advances in Spamcake Technology

Just as long as it isn't verdigris... Hmm. That actually makes a little sense, as red and green are complements. Steve (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Advances in Spamcake Technology

Scientists are currently experimenting with the theory that antispamcake may be formed in a Tupperware container in the back of the fridge. This would account for the green coloration. Stay Tuned... ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Advances in Spamcake Technology

(...) Also Sphinx's Secret Surprise, which despite sounding like an Egyptian Hermaphrodite porno, is on sale at KB as we speak. At least, the KBs around me. eric (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)