 Space / 5027
Re: Classic Contest Entries
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 18:41:22 GMT

In lugnet.build.contests, Kyle D. Jackson writes:
I couldn't find 2 of the printed classic space elements
in Ldraw that I wanted, so I just made do.  I don't have
access to a digicam right now to be able to take pics
of the prototype.

I assume that one of the pieces is the blue 33 degree 3x6 slope.  I'm
currently working on it, but I don't expect it to be done terribly soon.
You can use my mockup, though.  The only problem with the mockup is that the
logo is far too small (I cloned the logo on a 3x2 slope and put it on the
face of a 3x6 slope, then filled out the rest of the slope with plain
rectangles).  It's not quite right, but it is somewhat better than using 3
smaller slope pieces.

You can get the mockup at:
http://www.hafhead.com/lego/files/3939p90.dat

Here's a shot of the piece in use: