 Space / 5020
Re: Nano scale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 23:04:39 GMT

DaveG wrote in message ...

I have been looking at the cool micro and nano scale
ships people have been showing and have started to
try my hand at some.

Another thing you might like to try is to use the little 1x1 aerials/levers
as nanofig-scale cannons. A few people have put these on their micro ships
and they look pretty good.

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164