 Space / 5004
Re: Round Based My-Own-Creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 02:45:43 GMT

From: "Jonathan Mizner" <mizners@aol.com>

Will Mark Sandlin please post some sort of instructions/blueprint for his ship.

I'm Mark Sandlin, I'm the real Mark Sandlin, all the other Mark Sandlins are
just..... never mind.

Anyhoo, there isn't much to the technique. It's all basically studs-up with
a few of this piece tossed in there:

http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=2434

Here are some pictures for you:

I have outlined the bricks in yellow, since Black doesn't photo very well.
Basically the 1/4 saucers just connect to these points.

In this picture, you can see how the 1/4 saucer is hinged with click-hinges
so it can expose the weapons.

HTH

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--