 Space / 5002
    Re: Nano scale —Mark Sandlin
   Well, I haven't built much micro-scale stuff, and no nano to date, but I think those look pretty spiffy. I like the way the engines look from aft of the NSS cruiser. Thanks for sharing. ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Nano scale —David Goeb
   (...) Tah, dude. I made a bunch more waiting for dinner to cook last night and DaveH from upstairs built a great ship too. Mass picture (URL) "Long March" Survey Ship sss_dh (URL) Carrier (URL) Cruiser (URL) Carrier (URL) Destroyer (URL) Frigate (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)