 Space / 500
    Re: These sets are still available (Shameless plug!) was Re: Blacktron I —Rachel Kingston
   (...) Hi Tim I just checked, and all the emails I have had from Mark are from the above address that Paul sent you. harro1@one.net.au Maybe he has gone walkabout? Email Paul, he may have another address for him. Rachel :-) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

        Re: These sets are still available (Shameless plug!) was Re: Blacktron I —Paul Baulch
    Rachel Kingston wrote in message ... (...) Well everyone, I mailed a test message to that address and Mark answered me just fine, so I think that if he'd gone anywhere, he's back now :-) Paul (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)