 Space / 4992
4991  |  4993
Subject:
My entries
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 22:07:42 GMT

  This is my last plee.  Someone please look at my entries and leave a
message about what you think.  I am beginning to suspect my messages are not
being posted at all.  Since today is the last day for entries, I am giving
up tommorow.  Is anyone willing to sell their Classic Space Contest entries?
Just wondered.  Please go to this site to see my entries:

  If you have time please look at some of my other designs too.  All I am
asking is that someone please take the time to look at my models.  Thank you.