 Space / 4909
4908  |  4910
Subject:
Nice CS-style models...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 22:41:16 GMT

I hope I'm not stealing Paul's thunder by commenting on these before he
announces them, but I couldn't wait:

The models have a definite CS feel, and the modularity is excellent.  It's
impressive that all three models work together so well and are still great
models on their own.  Great job!
However, some of the parts are not from the CS era, which detracts somewhat
from the "purity" of the models.  I bet the same or similar great models could
have been accomplished without the use of the plastic wheels, long narrow
canopy, and landing gear "feet".
--Bram