 Space / 4908
  LOM Mini-figs all have names

I just picked up a couple of the Life On Mars sets, 7312, 7313, 7314. As I was looking over the other sets I noticed pictures of all the mini-figs included in each set on top of the boxes. Each one is pictured seperately with their name printed (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: LOM Mini-figs all have names

All the Adventurers minifigs have had names. "Johnny Thunder" etc. -- Paul Davidson Daniel Barrett <danielbarrett@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:G4pFyw.GrB@lugnet.com... (...) BB. (...) body (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)