 Space / 4899
Re: Astro Lift Co. web page update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 11:51:34 GMT

In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden writes:
Well, with the holiday weekend and all, I finally got around to taking
decent pics of my most of my creations, scanning the pics,
reorganizing/labeling/updating my brickshelf with those new scans, and added
a product gallery page to my fledgling Astro Lift website.  It's coming
along slowly, but I humbly resquest any ideas or opinions so that I might
make this site a decent destination within Space World.  Thanks!

Trev

Forgot the url:

http://members.home.net/tpruden3/

Trev