 Space / 4836
    Re: Another Classic Space contest question —Jon Palmer
   Well crapola. The camera was supposed to arrive today but didn't. It'll come while I'm gone so I'll be able to use it when I get back on tuesday. I have 7 more entries but I should be able to enter three when I get back. I'll just post the others (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

        Re: Another Classic Space contest question —Kyle Keppler
   (...) DOH! :-( Why cant you just photo all of em when you get back? :-p --Kyle (URL) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

        Re: Another Classic Space contest question —Jon Palmer
   (...) The contest ends on the 30th. I'll only have 3 days to enter models. Its ok I'll just show em after the contest is over. -Jon (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)