 Space / 4762
Re: general Space link list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 21:03:32 GMT

Beuler? Beuler?
So I take it this is a bad idea. Point taken.

-Jon

"Jon Palmer" <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in message
Is there a really big link list out there just for space sites?
If I made a link list of as many Space sites as possible would it be • useful?
Could I get a show of hands perhaps of people who might dig this?
This would not be part of or like the GS which is supposed to be more • like
a hub for ship creations. This new list would just be text.
And a silly question. I could just get links for this without permission
right? I mean thats one of the things that makes the internet work.  No
pictures would be involved.

All feedback very welcome.
-Jon

--