 Space / 4752
Re: Classic Space T-Shirt!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 18:59:56 GMT

"Deadmaker" <Deadmaker7@aol.com> wrote in message
news:G4AC35.94L@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.space, Tim Courtney writes:
But note, its a CS torso with a newer style helmet, and silver visor. • The
fig was never released.
--

Could that be an indicator of an upcoming theme? Return of classic space?
Let's all cross our fingers and pray that if they do bring it back, they

I doubt it seriously.  TLC has been known to release minifigs images which
have never been released as figs.

It *would* be cool if they were doing that...those figs would be really
neat!!  I don't think they've made silver visors yet.  But I don't think you
should hold your breath, I wouldn't expect it from them.
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114 - AIM: TimCourtne