 Space / 4649
Re: ARRRRGH!!! (Was: Re: Classic Contest Entries)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 02:19:48 GMT

In lugnet.build.contests, Kyle Keppler writes:
That officily sucks!  Now only if I had any classic space sets from my
childhood...  I have obtained 100% of my pre-1992 models in the past year
and now have 2 and 1/2 classic space sets, ;-) I soooooooo wish I had more...

Oh, and you can contribute to the  "Kyle has hardly any classic space sets"
fund by emailing me at kyle@kylkeppler.com ;-P

-Kyle *Keppler*

Hey!  You done stole my name!  [Eyeing you suspiciously]  And
I think I know where my classic space pieces went now too!  :]

KDJ
Kyle D. Jackson, LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada