 Space / 4632
4631  |  4633
Subject:
New ships at Griffon Industries
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 03:01:30 GMT

Greetings.
    The new Dreadnought we have promised has been completed and is awaiting
buyers! The new Diablo-Class Dreadnought is a heavy, bulky dreadnought
capable of withstanding a total of 59 CapShip missiles, remember that
CapShip missiles are small nuclear devices. Due to it's 7.5 metre thick
armor, it can withstand alot. Armed with Rail guns and hidden phaser
turrets. This NT ship is the best we have. If you are caught in a battle and
you have a Diablo, there is a sure chance you will be the victors.

    We also have the remastered version of the Highwind, refitted to master
todays conflicts. Armed with 4 Apocylpse plasma cannons, 22 AntiShip
turrets, 16 CapShip Missile tubes [with 4 missiles per tube], 2 squadrons of
Nighthawk medium-Fghters, and 4 very powerful Tiberydyne Engines, this is a
ship not to be taken lightly.

    We have also done work on the Griffon, the ship we ourselves use to
protect the massive shipyards we have here at Macbeth.
Armed with only 4 AntiShip turrets, these turrets have extra power cables,
giving them a quicker recharge.

    Please feel free to give our R & D team the information they need to
better suit your, the customer, in your need of military vessels.

Griffon Industries
'All I ask is a tall ship, and a star to steer her by...'

Rick