 Space / 4550
    Re: Classic Space is dead —Kyle Keppler
    Hmm, prolly has to doo with Zoom ,err Nbci. I loaded the page once and the image was broken, I refreshed and the image just loaded for liek 5 mins, I refreshed again and everything was fine... Weird (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Classic Space is dead —Coby Bassett
    Yep. There have been problems with Nbci's free webspace servers at times. Such is the nature of *free* services, so I can't complain much. There are too many large images in my collection to fit in my personally owned webspace, so I had to utilize (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)