 Space / 4478
  Re: New MOC Preview

Hey thats really cool. It looks kind of like a combo sea and space ship like the Yamato. (I mean it doesn't look like the yamato but its like it). Any way I like the bow alot. Reminds me of a Greek or Roman warship. Must have more details and pics!! (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: New MOC Preview

(...) Looks like what the Time Cruiser should have been. I bet people would have liked that set much better if it was like your ship. Very cool. -Lord Insanity (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: New MOC Preview

(...) Here are some more pics, I should be able to use a digital camera in the future to get some better quality ones up. (URL) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)