 Space / 4467
Re: inspiration from sea-ships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 23:06:49 GMT

"Felix Greco" <felixisgr8@aol.com> wrote in message
news:G3GvIs.KL3@lugnet.com...
I don't know if any of you have ssen this, but chaeck out this ship...

http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/queen.html

Its not space related, but it sure is inspirational for a lot of us who
build large capital ships.

Yes...very.  Lots of good ideas there for the turrets for sure.  Thanks!
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114 - AIM: TimCourtne