 Space / 4447
Re: New idea for "Contest"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 19:49:25 GMT

   -You, or your pieces I suppose, are trapped in a room where the walls
are slowly closing in on you. How would a Castle type person get out of the
situation? How would a Space person? What would be built to overcome the
problem?

LOL: I can do that.

The space-dude would eather A: Whip out his blaster rifle and blow a hole in
the wall, or B: teleport away from there.

The castle-dude would eather A: Put his sword out horizontaly to try to stop
the oncoming walls, and then when it got cought on the wall he would hop on
it, jump up and take out his dagger and cut a hole in the roof and escape,
or B: Vault up over the walls with his spear (If there is no roof), or vault
up and cut a hole in the roof with his dagger and then vault once more out! :)

--
Mark Nelson