 Space / 4420
    Re: New Vehicles @ Moonbase Io —Kyle Keppler
   Nice work! I think the hovercycle needs one of those little windsheilds that look like they would divert no air out of the drivers face because they are soo small, bu tlook cool :-)\ --Kyle (URL) legomankyle (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

        Re: New Vehicles @ Moonbase Io —Andrew Todd Amacher
   (...) Yeah, I experimented with little 2x1 windshield, but it didn't look very aerodynamic- I even tried slanting it back with a 2x1 hinge brick, but that didn't look right either, so I chose the 2x1 black tile to represent a tinted windshield. It (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.build)