 Space / 4403
4402  |  4404
Subject:
Another Idea for Space World, Maybe.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 03:07:56 GMT

  Not long ago a request for the .dat files of many official Lego Space
models was made.  I don't think it would be too difficult to make all of
them if we worked collaboratively. Would an all inclusive list of these be a
thing to put in Space World or somewhere else?  The reason I ask this is
because Space World, as I understand, is to be for fan creations,
characters. stories, etc., not for official Lego things.
  Should Space World be such or should it also be a reference site of
official sets.  We could have an organized index of themes and under that,
their sets.  Each set page could have release date, link to Brickshelf
instructions, general information, special/interesting notes, AND .dat file.
Feel free to add.
  What does everyone think?  Either way, IMO, Space World will be an awesome
place.

Nathan Falslev
nfalslev@netscape.net
Explorien Command