 Space / 4399
4398  |  4400
Subject:
Some important GS issues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 23:51:28 GMT

I really need some input on the categories on the site before it gets a lot
bigger.

-What do you guys think of the categories so far? Are they named
appropriatly?
Are some misleading?

-Should there be more? If there were more specialized sections would that be
confusing? Would a long menu bar be annoying?

-Should I have less categories?

-What do you think about the order of the categories? Biggest to smallest or
grouped by type?

-Furthermore how is the menu bar working anyway? Is it helping you find a
ship effectively? Easy to navigate?

-Should I always have a Capital ship section or should I split the ships up
into their respective categories? (like have a carrier section, a destroyer
section, a freighter section...)

    Thanks
    -Jon

--