 Space / 4380
Re: New Space Creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 16:08:07 GMT

From: "Felix Greco" <felixisgr8@aol.com>

I've updated my sight.

Really? Did you get the infrared upgrade, or just telescopic vision? ;^)

The new space models are the Epiphany and

Oooooo I very much like the shape of this, especially the curved vertical
strut to the upper engine. The engine design is very Star Trek-esque to my
eye. I also very much like how you used the windshield piece to extend the
cockpit dome... I may have to investigate this in a design one o' these
days. :^)

Scuttle-Butt.

I'm going to defer to Jonathan Splork for commentary....

<splork>

YARRRR!!! Now that be a fine Piratin' vessel, har har. Them maneuverin'
engines are a fine ideer fer keelhaulin' the Space Police what tries ta take
yer booty!

ARR!

</splork>

Yes, I concur. Very very very very very cool. I wish I could see better
detail of the interior and the rear area, however. I'm having difficulty
seeing what is going on at the aft end on either side. It seems like you
have some kind of external vanes that move or something.

I like the elevated cockpit, too, and the use of the 1/4 dome. Any ship can
look good with a 45 degree 1/4 dome as a cockpit. ;^)

Rock on, dude.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego Creations