 Space / 4377
Re: space.dat files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 15:16:09 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeremy wrote:

I'm just wondering if anyone knows of a place where I can get .dat files
for ldraw of all the space sets.  Well, actually not all of them, just the
sets from blacktron up to space police II.

Try using the search at <http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/> to see if any of
the sets have been posted there.

Steve