 Space / 4314
  Re: By the way... I got my shirt.

<massive snippage> (...) These two statements may not be compatible with each other. I've said it before, but it bears repeating. You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. Drilling in... Look, even the person who enforced the trademark said (...) (24 years ago, 29-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: By the way... I got my shirt.

(replied via email, I don't totally agree, but I don't totally disagree either) -Tim (...) (24 years ago, 29-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: By the way... I got my shirt.

(...) And I don't totally agree or disagree with Tim's reply. :-) He can post it if he wants, although I won't, and I wouldn't advise he does either. ++Lar (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

  And now for something completely different: (wasRe: By the way... I got my shirt.

OK, here's something I ran across with the perspective that companies getting "too" tight with trade marks and trade dress control are doing themselves a disservice.... maybe I'm wrong on this (IANAL) and TLC hands are *not* tied or at least are (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.debate)