 Space / 4303
RE: Classic Contest Entries
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 02:25:41 GMT

Adrian Drake writes:
Sorry Bram, I'm working solo on these projects :)

I didn't really expect you to say yes. :)  The quest ion to you was a joke,
but then I figured that it might be a good idea in some cases, hence the
footnote to Todd.

I'm hoping by posting elaborate alternate models to these
early submissions, I'll get other people to really
put some work into them.

Or make other people jealous that they're nowhere near as good at alternates
as you are...But watch out if Joseph Gonzales enters anything!  He'd
probably make an alternate of an actual Classic Space set, and call the
original ste an alternate model :)

I think they're more challenging than the original models

I think the more pieces, the harder alternates are too...though I haven't
really tried that many.

I'm thinking, too, that it would be a lot of fun to have a BLOC
meeting and do some classic space building some time soon.

Sounds great.  I'm definitely available on weekends, that is, if I get up
before 3 PM...
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
BXL34@po.cwru.edu